Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Baseball tournament


On this one I hit a single by running it out. We mercy ruled the team 20to4. My highlight was hitting a double that got 3 rbis in!! 



I was running as hard as I could and ran the ball out.




We could steal home in the tournament. I stole home after my hit. We got a lot of points by stealing home. 


Every time my team meets and say how well we played and could have played (if we lost).
Our team played hard and battled 5 games in one day!!! We went to the championship and lost . We mercy ruled the team the first game.but they won the other game so they won the championship. We played 9 games in 3 days!! The team that won the championship only played 4 games.         

I got a black eye from baseball!! I hit a single up the middle and stole second and third. The catcher missed the ball so I ran home but the catcher got the ball and ran toward me so I ran back and head first slid to third and I hit the kids knee !!       David,

No comments:

Post a Comment